Are You Planning A Wedding In Abruzzo?
Here’s how to overcome problems and misunderstandings and have a flawless wedding reception.
– Weddings in Abruzzo have certain peculiar characteristics, typical of the Italian culture, that are uncommon in other countries
– Local wedding professionals and vendors share the same culture and therefore work following these typical features.
– There can consequently be a gap between couples from abroad and local vendors, as the expectations from both sides can differ, making the communication more difficult and confused
The Mistakes You Risk To Make:
– Presuming that what you consider normal and obvious for a wedding reception is equally normal and obvious in another country
– Presuming that the local vendors already know what you expect from them and are already acquainted with your culture and customs
– Believing that what you consider “the Italian way” is what Italians really do (a little sneak-peek for you: milk and cappuccino are widely consumed in Italy. True. But never after 11 am and definitely NOT at a wedding reception! Did you know that?)
Isn’t it better to prevent misunderstandings instead of losing time and energy to solve them after they’ve happened (especially when you have to think to all the different and complex aspects of a destination wedding)?
I’m sure it is much better! That’s why I’ve written this useful little guide.
By knowing in advance the differences of habits, mindset, and culture between you and the wedding professionals you’ll be collaborating with, you’ll have a great advantage: the ability to prevent problems, to know what must not be taken for granted and those details that you have to talk about clearly as they are not usual in Abruzzo.
What You’ll Get To Know In Short:
– The typical features of a wedding reception in Abruzzo and what is instead uncommon
– What local wedding professionals and vendors are accustomed to and what they are not.
– The critical points/aspects that might be cause of misunderstandings and confusions so to prevent them: to know them is to avoid them!
– How to establish fruitful and serene relationships with your vendors in Abruzzo
Don’t lose any more time, sign up and download your copy of The Little Guide To Weddings In Italy: it’s free!
By subscribing you will also receive my newsletter with blog posts, news, tips and special offers!
But don’t worry, your information is safe and sound: spam is never welcomed here!
Get your free copy NOW!